Sunday, January 04, 2009

Vacation @ Bang Saan

During the new year, me and my entire family was getting together at my dad's house. It's located in Chonburi, 10 KM from Bang Saan beach. All I did was eat sleep watching movie and play game. However, there is one interesting story I would love to tell you, The Little Chicken.

I'm proud to introduce น้องไก่ต้อย



She probably belong to the neighbor.It is appear that during the new year they were not home. So, the little chicken has to feed herself. I guess she could not do it that well because she is raised by human. So, when she saw my mom and sis, she ran directly to them and beg for food.



After enjoy food for a while, suddenly one little dog came. He was escaping from another house near by. He was running around for a while until he spotted our little chicken.

Little Dog : " OMG ! That's a chicken ! Let's get her !!!"

Fortunately there is a fence. So little dog can not attack little chicken.



And then the dog owner call him back home. It was because he kept barking at the chicken so the owner afraid he would have disturbed us.

Then, the next morning. The little chicken came to visit our house since the morning. And yes, begging for more food. My mom and sis feed her with rice, mango and few more thing until she is full. It is time to clean herself up.



If you notice, it is our couch she is standing on. What a house chicken she is. Then she post herself for a camera. Man, can you believe that ? A Chiken Model.




More photo .. Thanks to Nikon D70S











No comments: