Friday, October 03, 2008

Plantronics Discovery 925

In my previous post about bluetooth headset (Plantronics Voyager™ 855) , I've talked about the criteria of my bluetooth item. After 4 months of use, there 're few things happened.
1. I lost my Nokia N73. So, I've to use O2 Stealth and it's doesn't have big memory to hold music file. 128 MB mini-SD ... oh my..
2. I found that the 855 earbud don't fit with my ears. None of the size make me feel comfortable.
3. The earloop doesn't help.
4. It performs poorly when I'm using in crowded environment such as Department Store, Subway, Skytrain, Bus or Sidewalk. I 've no problem hearing voice from the person I'm talking to, but they barely hear mine. They told me the backgroud noise is so loud .. Audio IQ doesn't help filtering any backgroud voice !

I decided to looking for a new one. After surfing for information for a while and had a chance to try Plantronics 925. I think I'll give it a shot.



In the set are

1. 925 Headset
2. Wall Charger
3. USB Charger
4. Carrying Case with Rechargeable Battery
5. 3 Earbud
6. Manual




The carrying case is a mobile charger. When fully charged, it can provide one full charge to the headset.



The earpiece is very light and stylish.



I'll provide the pros and cons later. Give me sometime to use it in difference situations.


Special Thanks to Meg, who get it for me from The State. I pay 80$ for the bluetooth, compare to 4500 THB listed price here in BKK.

No comments: