Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Elder Scroll IV @ MacBook Pro

My sister just got herself a new generation of Apple's MacBook Pro. I can't help myself not to try to see how the GeForce 9600M GT perform.

As you know from my previos entry about my new laptop. It's without dedicated graphic hardware. So, it's not for gaming at all. However, the MacBook Pro is equipped with most powerful mobile graphic chipset. It's born for gaming. Not to count DDR3 Ram to boost up its performance.

The result ? MacBook Pro gave me constant 60 FPS @ 1280x800 plus the exciting hack n' slash sound. Together with 15" screen, I have to admit it's the best gaming laptop so far in normal consumer market.

I know that Oblivion IV is actually 2 years old game. Still , I can gaurantee you, not many laptops in the market right now can do what MacBook Pro does here.

This is also make me sure of my perception. If you wanted to play game, get the machine that is ready for it. Ready mean it can perform at very good level, not just can start up the game.

I might have to buy a gaming machine for myself someday. My gaming blood just went crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm creating my next-year-wishlist. I'm trying to make a decision between Mac and Windows. My .. minimum requirement that it can run Sims 3 .. with good quality. Is that to much to ask? What do you think :)