Saturday, February 16, 2008

YoY

Nothing much happened during the past week. My life was mainly about work and work and work and so on.. There can be gladness and disappointment through a period of time. The thing is, disappointment is not always a bad thing. It makes life more challenge. Even if it makes I feel so small sometime but that is the driven force for me as well. I'll try to get better and do not let those things happen again.

Something I learned, do not judge other people before hand , or even base on how we are. Some people are real shit, but wait until they can't make any excuse then crush blow them. That's my move ... [ OK , go back to the introduction sentense, you know now it's not a good will of mine. I wouldn't say let's wait and thing will turn out to be good. You get my point ? this world is full of shitty people ]

Talked to Kui the other day, I asked her if I'm over expected that other people should be able to do thing at competent level. She said NO, there are a lot of people who just work. Let's say it in Thai เช้าชามเย็นชาม.

This my belief and I think it's a fact.

"Organization that lack of competitiveness will alway get worse"

Think , smart people go into the organization, common people go into the organization, stupid-lazy-ass people also accepted by the organization. ...................... time pass ..................... smart people move on to the better place. common people might move , but some other will stay. Now LAZY-ASS will ALWAYS STAY just because they can't move anywhere else. ------- time pass AGAIN ------- smart people will always come and go, common people are also the same, LAZY-ASS people are now HUGE group in the organization, noone ever move. ****** years pass ****** now the organization will be full of crap, low-quality worker. Even there're smart people as alway , but hey , can you take your enterprise to the next step with this situation? NO , lazy people will not help you, and NOW that they are major. Not to mention most of these people are old-skool , old aged, hard-nose and do not wanna make change to their life anymore. They wanna live like that forever. And if something happen, they will cry out loud "I 've to pay for house,car ! I 've two kids ! I've mother and father ! please ! you can't fire me "

That's suck , I HATE it. I call them "ตะกอน". I think it is suitable work for these people. As a moral person I might be a bad one but I'm talking about business here. So keep your mouth shut. This thing isn't happen in my mind, it's been going through my head, from my eyes. I've seen it in many places I worked with.

I 'm not a perfect person, but trying to be close to. I learn from mistake and how others rate thing as a good one. I mimicked them. I copied the good stuffs.

Let's move on people, we got work to do :) kill them all and let them burn in hell ..

No comments: