Thursday, February 07, 2008

Klear [AGaiN]

I can no longer remember when was the last time I bought music CD. It's way too long to remember .. since I always download music from internet , the pirate music. Now there's one more artist I wanted to give them support, Klear.

After I listened to their music yesterday [ actually for quite some time ], I felt they are so talented. I browsed to the band's official site and found that they are graduated from faculty of architect. BAM !! They did remind me of the last band that I love SO MUCH , Moderndog.



This might be just coincident, but I guess the faculty did a good job of producing quality musician/artist [atleast for my taste]. Some of you might not know but my sister also graduated from that place.

Producer of this album is Tar from Paradox. Also the university's alumni.

Love in the same color , I guess . ..

I'll get my hand on their release soon, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

2kfan said...

Accidentally came across your blog by browsing KLEAR. I also admire this band and their songs, please allow me to copy your article to their webboard at their website..
http://www.klearklear.com

(sorry to say that I already did :)