Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sneaker Freaker

How can you tell the difference between "like" , "love" and "freak" ?
Let's say
1. I like sneaker.
2. I love sneaker so I'm sneaker lover.
3. I'm sneaker freaker !

Normally we use "like" as a common feeling you feel for something or someone, but you don't need to own or get hold of them. "Love" , on the other hand, is used to express strong intension that you wanna have that particular thing/person of your own, you either can not live or feel suffer living without them.
Now, "freak" ... as I can think of it. If I "freak" about something . I need it immediately, and if I don't have, NOONE WILL.

Hey .. don't think likethat ... No no and no .. I'm not gonna kill anybody just because I don't have a sneaker. I 'd love to introduce you a magazine here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

There's no sneaker magazine in Thailand, so I've to buy it from Kinokuniya.
Check out these sexy adidas ! goddddddd ~ i like them ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: