Monday, July 23, 2007

ADIDAS Adicolor

Raining season is a terrible nightmare for me, as a sneaker lover. I hate it when my shoe get wet and has mud on it. I need to find a shoe that I can let it get dirty without feeling sorry for.
So, this one might be .. just might .. because it still a bit too good to be ruined.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, what's the secret of "adicolor" ? The Answer is here !



How many shoe in the picture ?
Well, one .. Can you see what adidas gave us ?
They let us decorate the 3 stripes the way we love our shoe to be ... it's just brilliant !

1 comment:

Pittaya said...

Adicolor สีดำ texture มันไม่ค่อยสวยว่ะ
ชอบ texture ของสีน้ำเงินมากกว่า ดูเป็นยีนส์ๆ ดี