Sunday, February 05, 2006

This is not a love story

I'm surprised I have this feeling ...
It's like .. I'm crazy about a character
err.. I mean someone

The personality is just like what I have imagined for all my life
She spends her life in a very unique way
Her thought is sharp and uncatchable .. very smart ..
She makes me feel that there's still person that could live-out-of-the-box in this world
She 's DIY(Do It Youeself) type ..
Do whatever she want, feel whatever she feel love to

I would be very happy if I could live with someone like that
To me, it's the first time I feel that I found something
Someone that I'm longing for

Again, this is not a love story, and never will be
We definately not meant to be
I just wanna keep that character in part of my life
Be part of my life
Forever

@ -- Automatic Heart Protection is turning on -- @

No comments: