Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dragon Quest VI : Maboroshi no Daichi



For the old school RPG gamer like me, this is the golden age. I remember back when I was young, my friend came to my house and showed me "Dragon Quest I", he told me it was the first RPG game of the console world. I tried and fell in love with it. And then time passed. Enix, the game maker, produced a series of Dragon Quest along the way.

The VI episode is the last episode on SNES console ( aka. Super Nintendo). I recently missed it, so I download ROM from internet and started up. Thanks god we have SNES emulator [ Snes9x ], otherwise I have to find Super Nintendo to play it, which is likely impossible. It took me about 10 days to finish. I did enjoy playing the game :) help me relax and forget all the problems ..

Now I'm moving back , playing Dragon Quest V. Later !

DQ VI on Wikipedia

No comments: