Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Flow of Music

Last week I did clean up my room, something I haven't done for some time... and good thing happened. I found my Shure E2C headphone ! I thought I lost it somewhere ..

So I decided to use it for a while, pair with iPod Photo U2. This time my concept is " Just Push Play ".. meaning ? .. I won't choose any album or artist ... just listen ...

Surprisingly, I found I still be able to enjoy the song.. play at difference emotions and styles .. Jack Black's Tenacious D heavy metal riff follow by Thai pop music .. and then Zack De La Rocha rocks my ears.

OK, this is cool ! so I continue my journey with iPod Hi-Fi ..

Now ? Stone Temple Pilot all time hits .. Black Hole Sun.. before this was Guns 'n' Roses - Since I Don't Have You.

.. I should sleep now.. Thank you Monster Magnet .. you got the last song of the day !

No comments: