Monday, March 10, 2008

THiNg I ReGrEt

I always tell you people to do what you got to do , and never regret. I concede there's something that should be done , but I didn't . The past weekend, my friends went to ปราณบุรี. I really wanted to go, really do. It turned out to be a dream.

The reality is I can't go. I've got a responsibility to get things done. The second I knew I can't go, it broke my heart.

I just browsed to my friend blog, they uploaded the trip's photo. It's so nice.. I can't stop blaming myself that I couldn't make it. I'm disappointed. This trip would never happen again. I missed it forever .. everything is once in a lifetime..

Great power comes great responsibility. I keep telling myself that.
But still, it can't flush away the fact that I miss my chance. So I regret my power.

1 comment:

None said...

Well, plenty of time is still there. Better not to regret what you can't do cuz something more important is waiting for you to be done.

I'm sure ja-aye is welcome to host the trip again next time she visits Thailand & Lots of trips are coming to town soon...