Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Art of Shopping

People say shopping is for female and some kind of ... you know.. 3rd and 4th and 5th sex.
I would say it is not totally true.

It's the right call that women love shopping .. but men DO love shopping ,too , in some other means. Let's me show you an obvious example. While women try to get cheapest out of her wish list... men , on the other hand, always go for the best and most expensive one. And after he get what he wanted, he just stops , at least for a couple of breaths.

Men always buy expensive toys .. the earth-shaker home theater.. the newest computer with aliens-power display card ( for playing games ) .. the most expensive SLR camera and lens .. or even the shoe that can actually help you fly ( ok , that's me ).

So it's just a difference method, we all love spending money. 1-men-shopping might equal to 20-women-shopping. Some of you will argue that women can do an explosive shopping like men do, I would say it's somehow rare to see.

Now it's my turn to tell my side of story..

Yesterday I was intended to go to Vault @ Siam but it was rain extremely hard . So, today I went to Siam again walking around window shopping ... I happened to jump into ADIDAS End of Season Sale, but nothing worth my coin. I finally headed back to the sky train. On the way, I found 'Esprit Mid Season Sale' and I can not pass this one and pretended I didn't see, it's my favorite brand. I got couple of shirts with 60% discount .. :)

OK, so I prove that (some) guys do shopping the cheap thing ... LOL.

No comments: